Terms & Conditions - Good Causes
Who can sign up?
Voluntary groups, community groups and charities can sign up to become beneficiaries of the Robin Hood Lottery, Mansfield’s Local Lottery
Good causes need to meet the following criteria• Profits must not be used activities of a political nature • Have outline plan identifying the activity the funding will support, have appropriate evidence of establishment such terms or reference, and an audited accounts or balance sheet.
How will good cause applications be vetted and approved
Mansfield District Council will approve applications made via the Robin Hood Lottery website. Applicants must meet the general criteria specified above.
Further checks will be made to validate and approve applications including:
- Search for the company’s website, telephone number, social media account and address provided
- See what others say by a general online search
- Check appropriate forums for positive and negative comments
Once approved on the platform, you will receive:
- Your own webpage on the Robin Hood Lottery website - with no set-up fees. You can edit your logo and description
- You will get 50p from every paid ticket supporting your cause that is entered into a weekly draw
- Monthly payment of the money you’ve raised through Robin Hood Lottery - with no banking fees
- An online dashboard to track the performance of your lottery page
- A lottery helpline to help your players with any queries they may have
- Professionally prepared, seasonal marketing materials provided digitally in a range of formats