- Ms J supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms E supported us with 3 tickets
- Ms C supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms C supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs W supported us with 1 ticket
- Mx M supported us with 1 ticket
0d 0h 9m
31 July 2021
- Winner! Mr J (MANSFIELD) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr N (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (MANSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr T (MANSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr Q (Sutton-In-Ashfield) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms B (MANSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss W (MANSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs P (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs A (Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 5LE) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr S (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs K (MANSFIELD) Won 3 extra tickets!
The Emily Harris Foundation provides a much loved and valued service for the community by supporting the neonatal unit at King's Mill Hospital. We aim to make life a little easier for families who find themselves with a baby on the unit.
The main ways in which we do this are to provide Welcome Packs to every family (containing nappies, blanket, bibs, cotton wool), Bus Tokens for those parents who are using the bus to travel to the hospital, Meal Vouchers for both the local pub and the hospital restaurant, provisions for the flats to make them more comfortable, Sibling Bags for brothers and sisters to play with and many other things.
We also fund staff training where this is not funded by the NHS to ensure that all staff are able to gain new skills and ideas to improve the care they are able to give.
The charity was set up in memory of our daughter who died at the age of 4 months old and spent much of her short life on the neonatal unit. It is our way of showing our appreciation for the amazing work the unit do!
We need your help so we can continue to offer and even expand our service! If you are buying a lottery ticket for the Robin Hood Lottery, please consider buying from our page so that we benefit from you playing! Remember, 50p of your £1 will come directly to us.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Clare Harris, Foundation Manager and Emily's mummy.
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Mansfield district.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!